Benefits of Student Affiliate Membership
Any student enrolled full-time in an accredited college or university and is majoring in accounting (or a related field) or any accounting major enrolled in a graduate program may seek to become a Student Affiliate of the Institute. The benefits of a student affiliate membership include:
- Membership in a prestigious professional organization as a resume builder
- Discounts on CPA Exam review courses
- Access to PICPA Internship Directory, Entry Level Positions, and PICPA Career Center
- Receive career brochures and informational literature on PICPA Careers in Accounting programs, such as writing competitions, scholarships, and awards
- Affiliation with local chapter and committees, and invitations to special functions to exchange ideas and establish contacts for opportunities in the profession on the state and chapter level
- Discounts on personal services, such as news publications, business attire, and business services
- Access to secured areas of PICPA's Web site
- Receive PICPA Student News, our monthly electronic newsletter.
The annual fee for a Student Affiliate membership is $10, payable to the PICPA.
*Please note: Student members are not eligible for discounts on insurance programs offered by PICPA.