2014 High School Essay Contest
Is a college education still worth the price?
Essays will be judged by a panel of CPAs, and will be evaluated and scored based on content and creativity. Style, punctuation, spelling, and grammar will be considered.
- Essays must be a full three to five pages (not including bibliography), typed in a 12 point font, and double-spaced.
- Bibliographic references are required, and proper attribution must be given.
- Entries must be submitted with completed form that includes the student’s high school, class year, and e-mail address, as well as the sponsoring teacher’s name, phone number, and e-mail address.
- The student’s name must not appear anywhere on the essay other than on the submission form.
- Essays must be submitted online as .doc, .docx, or .pdf files.
Essays that do not follow the guidelines will not be considered.
Top essays are awarded $1,200, $800, and $500 respectively.
Participating schools will be entered in a drawing to win $500!
Deadline: March 14, 2014
For more details, please contact the Careers in Accounting Team at 1-888-272-2001, or e-mail email@example.com.
Online Submissions Now Open!
Thank you to everyone who submitted an essay this year. Check back for winners in May!