Lehigh Valley Chapter
About the Scholarship
The scholarship consists of two $1000 grants given by the Lehigh Valley Chapter to undergraduate students majoring in accounting at the following Lehigh Valley area colleges and universities:
- Cedar Crest College
- DeSales University
- Lafayette College
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Lehigh University
- Moravian College
- Muhlenberg College
- Northampton Community College
Who can apply
- Applicants are required to be currently enrolled full time at a Pennsylvania college or university and must have completed a minimum of 36 credit hours.
- Applicants are required to have declared a major in accounting.
- Applicants are required to have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Students completing their education requirements in May - Aug 2014 are NOT eligible to apply.
- Awards are given on a competitive basis to candidates that best satisfy the requirements of high intellectual capacity, leadership potential, financial need, and intent to pursue a career in accounting.
How to apply
Application now closed. Congratulations 2014 winners!
For further information about scholarships, e-mail the Careers in Accounting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 272-2001.