Members in Action
Check out highlights from recent events.
- Lehigh Valley WFMZ-TV Tax Phone Bank
- On Thursday, Feb. 19, 12 members of the Lehigh Valley Chapter came out to volunteer at local Allentown TV station WFMZ’s tax phone bank. Questions poured in from 4p.m. until 6:30p.m., with over 400 questions from viewers...
- Reading Chapter SOX Drive Brings in 468 Socks!
- Great job to the members from the Reading Chapter for gathering a total of 468 socks for the SOX Drive! All of these socks have been delivered to the less fortunate to keep warm during this extra cold winter. 318 men's...
- Lehigh Valley LifePath
- Members of the Lehigh Valley Chapter braved the snow this past November for the Annual LifePath Thanksgiving Benefit and Awards Luncheon on Nov. 26, 2014. Guests were treated to a keynote address by three-time Cy Young...
- Greater Philadelphia Q&A with IRS and FASB/AICPA Update Lunch
- The Greater Philadelphia Chapter Federal Tax Committee and Accounting and Auditing Committees hosted two events on Feb. 5 at Spring Mill Manor with over 150 fellow chapter members. The first program features IRS Senior...
- Greater Philadelphia Toy Sorters Night
- Members of the Greater Philadelphia Chapter joined together for a volunteer night on Thursday, Dec. 18 at The Support Center for Child Advocates toy drive headquarters. Attendees sorted and bagged toy donations to...
- Greater Philadelphia Legislation & Local Taxation Committee Meeting
- On Tuesday, Dec. 16, the Greater Philadelphia Legislation & Local Taxation Committee welcomed special guests from the City of Philadelphia Department of Revenue to their meeting:
Clarena Tolson, Revenue...
- Reading Holiday Benefit Luncheon
- Members of the PICPA Reading Chapter and Law Foundation of Berks County joined together on Friday, Dec. 5 at the Crowne Plaza Reading Hotel for the 7th Annual Holiday Benefit Luncheon.
- Southwestern Chapter Attitude of Gratitude
- The Southwestern Chapter held their first Attitude of Gratitude on Wednesday, Nov. 26, 2014. Chapter members worked at the Westmoreland County Food Bank and then had lunch at The Boulevard in Delmont, PA.
- Pittsburgh Successful Candidate Casino Night
- The Pittsburgh Chapter honored Successful CPA Candidates at a fun-filled casino night on Thursday, Nov. 6 at the Lexus Club at the Consol Energy Center. More than 80 guests enjoyed celebrating the success of those who...
- Greater Philadelphia Successful Candidates Celebration and Casino Night
- The Greater Philadelphia Chapter honored Successful CPA Candidates at a fun-filled casino night on Thursday, Nov. 13 at the Westin Hotel in center city Philadelphia. More than 230 guests enjoyed celebrating the success of...