Members in Action
Check out highlights from recent events.
- Lehigh Valley Area Members Answer Tax Questions
- Members in and around Allentown turned out on Thursday, Feb. 20 to help WFMZ TV, Channel 69, host its first ever tax phone and email bank with the PICPA. Phones were ringing off the hook and emails flooded in during the...
- Greater Philadelphia Chapter 4th Annual Q&A with IRS Senior Stakeholder Liaison
- The Greater Philadelphia Chapter hosted the 4th Annual Breakfast Q&A on Feb. 6. IRS Senior Stakeholder Liaison Richard Furlong and an expert panel of tax practitioners discussed changes tax practitioners can expect from...
- Advocacy In Action
- Members of PICPA's Political Action Committee Board and Legislation Committee met in Harrisburg on Jan. 16 to discuss public policy issues and the political landscape for the 2014 elections. As part of the meeting, Gov....
- Members Start the New Year Off On the Right Financial Foot
- Speakers Bureau Members from the Greater Philadelphia and Pittsburgh Chapter helped consumers young and old alike start the new year off on the right financial footing.
- Reading Chapter Annual Holiday Benefit Luncheon
- PICPA’s Reading Chapter and the Berks County Bar Foundation hosted the 6th Annual Holiday Benefit Luncheon, benefiting the Children’s Home of Reading’s Educational Program, on Dec. 6, 2013 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in...
- Greater Philadelphia Successful Candidate Reception
- The Greater Philadelphia Chapter hosted its annual Successful Candidates Reception on Nov. 21 at The Loews Hotel. Fellow members, family, and friends celebrated the success of those who passed the CPA Exam with a night of...
- Members Helping Kids with Money & Life Tips
- Members across the state spread the financial literacy message to children and teenagers this month.
Jennifer Honeysett, South Central Chapter, presented Take it to the Bank's Money Manager program to her troop of 24...
- PICPA Members Invest in Reading
- The PICPA introduced a new financial literacy program this fall, targeted to elementary schools. Rather than asking teachers to come into the classroom, the programs were coordinated with school librarians. The program,...
- Pittsburgh Successful CPA Candidates Reception and Casino Night
- The Pittsburgh Chapter hosted their second annual Successful Candidates Reception and Casino Night on Nov. 7 at The Lexus Club. Fellow members, family, and friends celebrated the success of those who passed the CPA Exam...
- Members Spread Financial Literacy in October
- The following PICPA members helped spread financial literacy in their chapters across the state in October.