2011 Press Releases
- Afraid to Open Your Holiday Credit Card Bill?
- Right now, many people are suffering from a holiday credit card hangover. After spending a little too much on items for the holidays, there is dread as people head to the mailbox to get that first credit card bill of 2013. Personal financial...
- Pennsylvania CPAs are Pessimistic
- Planning on deducting your volunteering efforts this holiday season?
- Many people count their blessings when the holiday season roll around, and try to give back to those less fortunate by volunteering at local food kitchens or charities. But those who are hoping to deduct their time on their 2012 tax return may be...
- Another Good Reason to Save Those Shopping Receipts
- Save Those Receipts!
With the holiday shopping season officially underway, gift-givers may have other things on their lists than taxes. For the second year in a row, the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue will ask...
- Tax Planning - on the Edge of the Fiscal Cliff
- Tax Planning – on the Edge of the Fiscal Cliff
Many individuals are keeping a close eye on the “fiscal cliff” talks in Washington. One reason to watch closely is the effect it could have on...
2010 Press Releases
2009 Press Releases
2008 Press Releases
>> Return to Press Room page.
Follow Us on Twitter
Maureen Renzi, Vice President, Communications
Kathleen Miller, Manager, Communications
(215) 972-6188, or
Jim DeLuccia, Administrator, Multimedia Initiatives
(267) 675-6261, or
Jacqueline Barnard, Public Relations Coordinator
(267) 675-6255, or