Featured Video: How CPAs Should Address Comfort Letters
Experts address the tricky landscape of comfort letters for CPAs. Hear from Allison Henry, CPA; Jeff McGuire, JD; and Jim Newhard, CPA.
- PICPA Goes "Beyond the Copy" on Legal Implications of Social Media
- Jonathan Ziss, JD, provides more depth on his Summer 2013 feature for the Pennsylvania CPA Journal on the legal implications of using social media.
- PICPA's Beyond the Copy with Tim Gooch, CPA
- Tim Gooch, CPA, co-authored "Marcellus Shale Shakeup" with Ed Kollar, CPA, for the Spring 2013 issue of the Pennsylvania CPA Journal. See what's in store for the Shale.
Featured Video: Achieve the Extraordinary with PICPA
Mike Colgan, PICPA executive director and CEO, with a special message for successful CPA candidates.
- Attend PICPA's 116th Annual CPA Convention in Philadelphia
- See all the things you can do at PICPA's 116th Annual CPA Convention, June 26-28 in Philadelphia.
- Sneak Peek of PICPA 116th Annual CPA Convention Speakers
- Dobbs, Gen. James T. Conway, and James Nevels are the featured speakers at PICPA's 116th Annual CPA Convention, June 26-28 in Philadelphia.
On Topic/What Do You Think
Featured Video: May 2013
Mike Colgan, PICPA's CEO and executive director, asks for comments on the Pathways Commission, a report addressing possible changes to the accounting curriculum at colleges and universities. Full report can be found at http://www.pathwayscommission.org. E-mail Mike at email@example.com.
- April 2013
- Mike Colgan, PICPA's CEO and executive director, briefly discusses the potential change to the CPA experience requirement. What do you think?
- February 2013
- Susan Howe, CPA, joins Mike Colgan, PICPA executive director and CEO, to discuss PICPA's new Fiscal Responsibility Task Force report.
Featured Video: PICPA "CommonWealth" Tip - Spending Your Tax Refund Wisely
ParenteBeard LLC's Heather Cressman, a PICPA member, provides three quick tips on spending your tax refund.
- PICPA Money & Life TV - Choosing a Tax Preparer
- Aaron Risden, CPA, discusses the difference between a CPA and an accountant when it comes to tax preparation. Listen in for this Money & Life TV tip.
- PICPA Money & Life TV - Homeowner Tax Breaks
- Jerry Maginnis, CPA, on tax breaks homeowners should consider as they prepare their 2012 tax returns. Listen in for this Money & Life TV tip.
Back to Top ^
The PICPA CPE Experience
Francine Cameron, CPA, of the Pittsburgh Chapter
More Videos >
Tom Flowers, CPA, South Central Chapter
Tim Rennie, CPA, Southwestern Chapter
Ralph Diodata, CPA, Greater Philadelphia Chapter
See why this is a hot career in accounting.
An Inside Look
More Videos >
Perspective from Senior-Level CPAs and Recruiters