Benefits of Membership
Belong to a professional organization with more than 20,000 members. PICPA provides information and resources that CPAs need to advance their careers and enhance the quality of service to their companies and clients.
As a member you will benefit from:
All members receive discounts on PICPA Professional Education courses, seminars, and conferences. Visit the Professional Education page for all the ways PICPA can help with your education needs. ClassPass is also a fantastic way to save on education. PICPA will keep track of your CPE History for you so you always know where you stand with your hours.
PICPA membership also provides access to exclusive discounts on a variety of products and services that can benefit both your professional and personal life. Visit the Member Discounts page for the newest PICPA benefits, and check back often. New programs are added frequently!
Join a network of 20,000 members. Keep in touch with peers through PICPA's Member Directory, contact members who specialize in certain areas through Peer-to-Peer Consultation, or ask questions and share feedback on an E-mail Discussion Group. These are just a few ways PICPA membership helps you stay connected and informed.
Members receive PICPA Publications such as The Pennsylvania CPA Journal, News & Views, Education News, Legislative Update, and more, that make it easy to stay informed about courses and events in your area, as well as issues that are affecting the profession today. PICPA podcasts are also a quick-and-easy way to keep up on the latest hot topics affecting CPAs in Pennsylvania
Networking & Leadership
Quite possibly one of the most valuable benefits of a PICPA Membership is the networking and career growth opportunities it provides.
- Visit the Career Center to post open positions or browse opportunities posted by other members.
- Grow in countless ways by getting involved in various member to member and community outreach programs.
- Joining a Committee is an easy and rewarding way to network with area professionals. It also gives members an excellent opportunity to take on a leadership role. There is a committee for almost every field of interest, such as
- Business and Industry Committee
- Cooperation with the Bar Committee
- Relations with Schools and Colleges Committee
- Local Taxation and Government
- Attend a chapter networking event to meet members in your area. Visit your chapter page often for upcoming events near you.