PICPA Virtual Town Halls
With the continuous changes and updates of this past year, CPAs need timely information from industry experts and leaders of government agencies. The PICPA began virtual town halls to help members address timely topics like the economy, PPP loans, diversity and inclusion, and much more. This monthly series is free for PICPA members.
February Town Hall
Feb. 25 | CPE Credits: 1-Other
Get a rapid-fire overview of key emerging technologies that every CPA should know.
COVID-19: Internal Controls Implications for Corporate Accountants
March 24 | 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Previous Town Halls
- Barry Melancon, AICPA President and CEO - Available as complimentary self-study CPE for members
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives with David Kessler, CPA, and Risa Lavine
- Post-Pandemic Business Strategies with Gene Marks
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia President Patrick Harker and Ryo Tashiro
- Fall 2020 Economic Update
- Not-for-Profit Boards: They Need You, So Get Comfortable and Say Yes
- Leadership During COVID-19: Adapting to Change
- Workflow Secrets of Seven Figure Firms
- 2020 Leadership Conference
- Professional Issues Update
Replays are exclusive PICPA member content and do not qualify for CPE.