Click on the Create an Account link if you have never logged on to the PICPA website, or if you have never created a password. Select the appropriate member or nonmember option:
Member—for PICPA members who have never logged into the PICPA website and need to create an account or get a new password.
- Enter your primary e-mail address (the address you receive all PICPA e-mail from). If you enter your e-mail address and receive the message “this email address does not have a web account. Please try again or create a new account.”, try an alternate e-mail address. If you are unsure of the e-mail address on file, contact PICPA at (215) 496-9272.
- Verify your information and click “reset” to have a temporary password e-mailed to the address shown.
- Log in using your e-mail and temporary password.
Nonmember—for nonmembers who would like to register for professional education via the web.
- Enter your e-mail address, first name, last name, and home zip code.
- Complete required fields (in red), enter your password and security question.
- Click submit.