Negotiation Skill Building Webinar
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
PICPA Member: $79 | Nonmember: $104
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, The California Society of CPAs. After registering, you will receive an email from the California Society with the log-in information.
- Identify how to become a stronger negotiator including asking for the business and closing the deal.
- Recognize negotiation skill building, effective communications, telephone techniques and the negotiation process.
- Identify empathy, ego and needs as they relate to negotiations.
- Becoming a stronger negotiator.
- Negotiation skill building, effective communications, telephone techniques and the negotiation process.
- The role of empathy, ego and needs in negotiations.
|David L. Osburn, MBA, is the
founder and managing member of David L. Osburn & Associates. His firm
specializes in providing seminars and webinars on topics such as banking
and finance, negotiation skills, marketing and management. He also
functions as the CFO of a multi-state construction company and co-manages
a bank educational program with the University of Nevada, Las Vegas
(UNLV). <br /> <br
/> With more than 25 years
of teaching experience, Mr. Osburn is an adjunct faculty member of both an
accredited MBA program and a community college. His extensive professional
background of 26 years includes 16 years in banking, covering
comprehensive underwriting, management, business development and
commercial loan experience.
Mr. Osburn holds an MBA from Utah State University and a BS in
Finance from Brigham Young University. He is also a graduate of the
National Commercial Lending School at the University of
You May Also Like
Feb. 26 | Webinar
March 4 | Webinar
March 13 | Philadelphia