Single Audits: A Case Study Approach Webinar
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
PICPA Member: $245 | Nonmember: $345
Experience performing audits in accordance with generally accepted and government auditing standard, as well as experience with financial reporting and federal awards.
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, The California Society of CPAs. After registering, you will receive an email from the California Society with the log-in information.
- Identify requirements of the Uniform Guidance.
- Recognize guidance to assist auditees in preparing for and working through single audits.
- Determine required audit procedures and documentation.
- Identify common deficiencies in single audits and how to avoid them.
- Single audit requirements under the Uniform Guidance
- SEFA requirements
- Determining major programs
- Identifying direct and material compliance requirements
- Testing internal control and compliance
- Sampling considerations
- When to report a finding
- Elements of a finding
- Reporting for single audits
|Laura Lindal has over 25 years of
auditing experience, including those performed in accordance with OMB
Circular A-133, Consolidated Audit Guide for Audits of HUD Programs, and
Government Auditing Standards. She has spent those years understanding and
documenting clients’ internal control, assessing risk (often below
maximum) and designing audit plans and procedures tailored to clients’
internal control and assessed risks.|
Lindal has experience in a variety
of industries, including not-for-profit organizations, affordable housing,
real estate development and property management, construction, and
professional service industries. She has complemented her skills by
performing peer reviews, as well as consulting with firms regarding
performance and documentation of their attest engagements. She is a
licensed CPA in California, Washington and
You May Also Like
July 23 | Hershey
May 30 | King Of Prussia
July 22 | Hershey