John R. Good
Ernst and Young
Mr. Good is a frequent speaker on government auditing and accounting topics.
He earned a BSBA in Accounting at (Honors Program) from Shippensburg
•Attends semi-annual meetings of the National Single Audit roundtable.
Liaises with members of the Federal agency Office of Inspector General, the
Government Accountability Office and the Office of Management and Budget in that
• Served on three AICPA task forces on training, sampling and
materiality and internal controls and compliance as a response to the PCIE
Report on Single audit Quality.
• Represents firm at meetings of the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality
Center Executive Committee and participates in drafting AICPA comment letters on
the OMB Compliance Supplement, Government Auditing Standards and proposed
regulations affecting Uniform Guidance audits.
• Reviews the AICPA’s Single Audit Practice Aids and the annual
Government Auditing Standards and Single Audit Guide and Risk Alert
• Member of the AICPA State and Local Government Expert Panel and
participates in drafting the AICPA’s comment letters on GASB exposure documents
as well as liaises with the GASB.
• Reviews the AICPA State and Local Government Audit Guide and Practice
Aids and the annual State and Local Government Audit Guide and Risk Alert