Special Topics in Partnership and LLC Taxation Webinar
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
PICPA Member: $245 | Nonmember: $345
Three years of relevant experience or an understanding partnership and LLC taxation.
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, The California Society of CPAs. After registering, you will receive an email from the California Society with the log-in information.
- Identify fundamental tax planning opportunities and risks related to partnership contributions and distributions.
- Recall the rules for testing partnership allocations under the partner's interest in the partnership test versus the substantial economic effect regulations.
- Determine differences between partnership recourse and nonrecourse debt and the consequences of each.
- Select the best method for making mandatory allocations relating to Section 704(c) property.
- Determine how to apply the optional and mandatory inside basis adjustment rules.
- Partnership/LLC formations (IRC Sec. 721)
- Income/loss allocations (IRC Sec. 704(b))
- Allocations related to property with a tax-book difference (IRC Sec. 704(c))
- Partnership/LLC distributions (IRC Secs. 731-732)
- Partner's tax basis and the impact of debt (IRC Sec. 752)
- Inside basis adjustments (IRC Sec. 754)
You May Also Like
Sept. 19 | Harrisburg
Oct. 7 | Webinar
Oct. 9 | Webinar