Not-for-Profit Certificate II
16-A&A; 8-Tax; 3-Other; 2-Ethics
PICPA Member: $699 | Nonmember: $879
You cannot use your ClassPass, Flex Account, Value Pass Plus, or Mini
ClassPass to register for this certificate program.
Visit our FAQs , chat, or call us at (888)
financial statements, complete the Form 990, build complex budgets,
and guide the strategic planning process. Learn how to perform risk
assessments, proactively respond to tax compliance issues, measure performance, and work with an
organization’s governing board to achieve mission success.
- Prepare a complete set of not-for-profit financial
statements, the core IRS Form 990 and supplemental materials, budget and
- Analyze financial statements to assess the financial
health of a not-for-profit
- Evaluate facts and circumstances to determine whether
a tax-exempt organziation has reporting requirements or a tax liability for
unrelated business income tax
- Apply techniques to effectively steward a
not-for-profits's resources to achieve mission success, including performance
management, risk assessment and response strategies, benchmarking, cash flow
management, and forecasting
- Identify a process to assess, design, implement, and monitor internal
Who will it benefit from this certificate?
- CPAs, financial professionals, and not-for-profit staff and board
members looking to deepen their existing knowledge of
not-for-profit financial responsibility, and set themselves apart as a
leader in this field.
You May Also Like
Sept. 17 | Malvern
Oct. 29 | Malvern
July 29 | Harrisburg