How to be a Change Leader Webinar
9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
PICPA Member: $49 | Nonmember: $74
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the log-in information.
Of all leadership competencies, leading change ranks as one of the top three leader skills of the future. As audit, risk management and governance are relied on more and more in high level organizational decision making and culture, the need to lead change well becomes a critical competency. Leaders at all levels must oversee and manage change in today’s environment.
In this session you will learn how to become a clear and purposeful sponsor of change, how to build alignment across teams, and how to influence, motivate and model behaviors that support change. This session breaks the competency strategies into a manageable set of critical skills that anyone can learn and cultivate.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.Learning Objectives:
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Define the critical importance of leading change well
- List the 7 aspects of leading change well
- Identify the components that make up a case for change and achieves buy in
- Define a coalition, its purpose and vow to establish one
- List the steps to mobilize a change network and its role to accelerate change
- Define a 360 feedback approach for your business model
- List the intra-personal and interpersonal skills needed to accelerate change
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- The critical importance of leading change in today’s organizations
- The seven aspects of leading change well
- Setting expectations - the foundation of successful change
- How to create a vision that achieves buy-in
- How to form a coalition, an essential component of any change effort
- How to mobilize and use change networks to accelerate change
- Best practice communication strategies
- Establishing 360 feedback mechanisms and measurement
- Intrapersonal and interpersonal skills toolkit
You May Also Like
Oct. 29 | Webinar
Nov. 15 | Webinar
Nov. 16 | Webinar