SSARS Standards Update and Review Webinar
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
PICPA Member: $229 | Nonmember: $329
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering, you will receive an email from email@example.com with the log-in information.
This course includes an analysis of all of the relevant authoritative pronouncements that a CPA must have an understanding of in order to properly perform preparation, compilation and review engagements. This course addresses the changes made by SSARS 25 along with implementation guidance! Troublesome areas as identified in peer reviews and litigation will be addressed. Participants who take this course will enjoy smooth sailing in their peer reviews … guaranteed!
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.Learning Objectives:
After attending the presentation, attendees will be able to...
- Understand and implement the pronouncements, interpretations and technical practice aids that apply to SSARS engagements
- Be aware of common deficiencies in SSARS engagements and how to avoid them
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Analysis of the SSARS statements and interpretations issued the past 18 months including SSARS 25 that was issued in the spring of 2020.
- Analysis of the “Preparation of Financial Statements” standards as amended by SSARS 25 with detailed implementation guidance.
- Analysis of the “Compilation” standards as amended by SSARS 25 with implementation guidance.
- Analysis of the “Review” standards as amended by SSARS 25 with detailed implementation guidance.
- Common mistakes made in SSARS engagements as identified in peer reviews and in litigation
You May Also Like
Nov. 9 | Webinar
Oct. 26 | Webinar
Nov. 17 | Webinar