Becoming The Everyday Ethicist(TM) Webinar
PICPA Member: $79 | Nonmember: $104
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the log-in information.
We are not as ethical as we think we are. All evidence points to the fact our society is not getting any better ethically. The number and variety of recent scandals proves our culture has changed in the last half century to one with a greater emphasis on self: "The Big Me". I truly believe most people desire to become more ethical, but the first steps in changing any behavior is self-awareness and a greater understanding of the problem. This course will get you started on that path.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.Learning Objectives:
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify The Big Me character choice in real-life fraud and ethics cases
- Recognize specific blind spots that could exist when it comes to ethics
- Recall rationalizations - conscious or unconscious - in our decision making
- Select personal values and an ethical mantra to guide your ethical character choice
The major topics covered in this class include:
- The Big Me character choice and behaviors exhibited by those making this choice.
- The Ethical Rationalizer character choice and ethical blind spots that exist.
- The Everyday Ethicist(TM) character choice and values needed to improve our society's ethical culture.
You May Also Like
Dec. 7 | Webinar
Dec. 21 | Webinar
Dec. 14 | Webinar