Friedman CyZen LLC
Jacob Lehmann is the Managing Director of Friedman CyZen LLC. For more than
10 years, he has spearheaded pro-active, innovative and custom-tailored
solutions that help safeguard clients from cyber security risks. Friedman Cyzen
LLC is a wholly owned company of Friedman LLP.
Jake approaches each client engagement through a people-centric lens,
bringing deep-rooted service, industry knowledge and a passion for delivering
excellence. He has helped clients target and remediate
vulnerabilities including IT misconfigurations, exploitable systems, open source
intelligence and information leaks. His toolbox of technical services include
cyber defense, vulnerability/risk assessments, penetration testing,
architectural reviews, cyber security training, open source intelligence and
spear phishing simulations.
Jake has led engagements spanning small and medium businesses and
high-net-worth individuals to big enterprise-level engagements as well as
successful start-ups. His extensive industry experience
includes work with
telecommunications, technology, energy, banking and finance, healthcare, legal,
retail, manufacturing, government and pharmaceutical
Jake’s expertise includes:
- Quantifying and remediating clients’ cyber risks
- Enforcing industry best-practices in clients’ systems and networks
- Innovating cutting-edge cyber programs
- Navigating clients through evolving regulatory requirements
- Conducting technical cyber services including ethical hacking
- Advising clients on enhancing IT/cyber controls
- Spearheading technical engagements
- Managing high-profile cyber security cases
- Strategizing clients' business development including cyber talent
recruitment, training, quality assurance and building successful security
As a cyber-security thought leader, Jake has led numerous internal
awareness trainings and presented during educational retreats.
received his Bachelors of Technology in Information Technology with a
concentration in Network Administration from SUNY Morrisville.
isn’t combatting cyber-attacks, you can find him globetrotting with his wife,
deep-sea diving with sharks, or spending quality time with his four-legged
friend, Chloe the pug.