Form 1041: Down to the Basics Webinar
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
PICPA Member: $245 | Nonmember: $345
- Identify the basic components of a fiduciary entity.
- Review the state and federal laws that drive a fiduciary entity.
- Recognize the relationship among the different authorities that impact accounting and tax treatments.
- Determine tax law changes that impact Form 1041 and analyze Form 1041 from inception to completion.
- Identify how to review a Form 1041 submitted by another practitioner.
Review the fundamentals of the fiduciary entity, fiduciary accounting and taxation. From inception to completion, practitioners analyze Form 1041 and use a spreadsheet to track the different calculations necessary for accurate preparation.
This course will also review recent tax law changes that impact Form 1041, provide tools and schematics to assist in navigating various problem situations and improve the overall comprehension of what to look for when reviewing a Form 1041 submitted by another practitioner.
|Jacqueline A. Patterson, JD, MBT,
CPA, is a partner in the Los Angeles based firm of Haney, Buchanan &
Patterson, LLP. She is a
member of the California State, Los Angeles, and Beverly Hills Bar
Associations. Ms. Patterson has written and facilitated full day tax
seminars in the areas of corporate taxation, the income taxation of trusts
and estates, tax research and planning, real estate transactions,
charitable trusts and received the Foundation’s Meritorious Service Award
You May Also Like
Sept. 30 | Webinar
Nov. 10 | Webinar
Sept. 20 | Webinar