Special Topics In Partnership And LLC Taxation Webinar
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
PICPA Member: $245 | Nonmember: $345
Three years of relevant experience or an understanding partnership and LLC taxation.
- Identify fundamental tax planning opportunities and risks related to partnership contributions and distributions.
- Recall the rules for testing partnership allocations under the partner's interest in the partnership test versus the substantial economic effect regulations.
- Determine differences between partnership recourse and nonrecourse debt and the consequences of each.
- Select the best method for making mandatory allocations relating to Section 704(c) property.
- Determine how to apply the inside basis adjustment rules rules.
Tax practitioners struggle to understand the rules of Subchapter K of the Internal Revenue Code and related Treasury Regulations. Complex rules offer both tax planning opportunities as well as traps. Join an in-depth analysis of key partnership tax issues with an emplasis on how they affect partnership structuring and the reporting of partnership results.
You May Also Like
Nov. 5 | Malvern
Nov. 10 | King of Prussia
Nov. 10 | Webinar