Shorten Month-End: Closing Best Practices Webinar
9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
PICPA Member: $139 | Nonmember: $189
Some month-end closing experience is helpful
Gain ideas that will help your organization perform it's month-end closing faster, better and cheaper.
- Trends in financial statement closings including the Quick Close, Soft Close and Virtual Close
- Review and discuss information systems headaches that slow you down
- Work through examples of close cycle time killers and how to resolve them
- Get inventory and cost of sales under control
- Identify the improvement projects that will yield the biggest benefit
- Review what leading edge finance managers are doing to close more quickly
John L. Daly, CPA, CMA, CPIM
Executive Education/Chelsea, Michigan
John Daly holds a BS from Denison University in Granville, Ohio and an MBA from the University of Michigan. He spent five years in Management Consulting with two national accounting and consulting firms before becoming Controller and then Vice President of Finance of an original equipment automotive parts manufacturer that saw six fold sales growth during his ten-year tenure. He has also been Chief Financial Officer of several other manufacturing companies and a large restaurant chain. He is the author of Pricing for Profitability: Activity-Based Pricing for Competitive Advantage published by John C. Wiley & Sons, and various professional articles.
Mr. Daly currently has a management consulting practice that specializes in early-stage turnarounds and pricing strategy. He also performs interim CFO engagements and sits on the boards of several for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
You May Also Like
April 29 | Feasterville
Dec. 10 | Malvern
Dec. 10 | Webinar