Creating a Change Ready Culture Webinar
PICPA Member: $49 | Nonmember: $74
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the log-in information.
Change is happening at an ever-increasing pace. Your ability to adapt will be the foundation of your future, and, if you can adapt faster than others, you are the winner. A change ready culture is one that embraces an adaptive culture that flourishes in an environment of uncertainty and constant change.
Learn how to build an organizational DNA that supports change, openness and curiosity (organic growth mindset) and shift away from outdated thinking models. Learn ways to overcome barriers, create a change ready culture, and take advantage of fast-paced change.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.Learning Objectives:
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the barriers and best practices to create a change ready culture
- Identify the accelerators of a change ready culture
- Identify the characteristics to manage internal change functions
- Recognize the characteristics of a leader’s role in creating an effective change ready culture
- Identify organic growth mindset characteristics
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Best practices to create a change ready culture
- Change “accelerators”
- How to manage internal change functions well
- Characteristics of change ready leadership
- Characteristics of an organic growth mindset
You May Also Like
June 22 | Webinar
June 24 | Webinar
July 14 | Webinar