Top Secret Strategies for Attracting A+ Talent Webinar
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
PICPA Member: $49 | Nonmember: $74
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the log-in information.
High performing people are attracted to companies with a reputation for talent development. There are simple ways to improve your talent development strategy that have a big impact on your ability to attract top talent regardless of organizational size. Learn powerful recruiting and retention tricks that turn your organization into a magnet for top talent.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.Learning Objectives:
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Describe the top reasons talent are drawn to a company
- Understand how to use a company’s purpose, mission, vision and/or values to attract talent
- Define the use of learning and development in the recruitment process
- Identify ways to improve learning and development so it is an attractor, not a detractor
- Define an employee ambassador and list ways to engage them during the recruitment process
- Describe culture enhancers and culture detractors
- List three culture enhancers that can be used in any organization to attract A+ talent
- Define aspects of quality work and how to demonstrate this characteristic to candidates
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- What motivates talent and draws them to organizations today
- Ways to leverage your company’s mission, values and purpose and why these matter
- How a company’s investment in personal development attracts talent and ways to improve your learning and development strategy
- What an employee ambassador is and how to use them effectively
- Elements of culture that draw A+ talent
- How to tell a candidate’s quality of work standards
- How to communicate your team’s standards
You May Also Like
May 31 | Webinar
June 3 | Webinar
May 27 | Webinar