Monthly Federal Tax Update - July 2022 Webinar
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
PICPA Member: $79 | Nonmember: $104
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the log-in information.
Seismic changes in tax legislation is currently taking place, and the well-informed tax practitioner will want to attend this two-hour monthly program in order to stay abreast of these developments. Approximately one-half of the program is devoted to individual tax issues, and the remaining time is spent on business entity taxation, IRS procedure, tax legislation and other issues. This course provides a concise look at the hottest topics affecting every tax practitioner.
Due to the changing nature of the topic, learning objectives, course descriptions and program content will vary.
The first presentation of this course each month will be delivered live. Subsequent presentations during the month will be a rebroadcast of the live presentation.Learning Objectives:
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Determine the newest tax developments and changes to the Internal Revenue Code
- Recognize effective and efficient techniques for implementing new standards
- Identify federal tax issues affecting the profession
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Current individual tax issues
- Current business entity tax issues
- Any current tax legislation occurring during the period
- Other issues affecting the profession, including IRS procedure, current cases, payroll, and other federal tax issues