June 15, 2022 8:30 - 4:30 p.m. CPE: 8 MU Times have drastically changed, but as nonprofits relentlessly pursue their missions they have become more resilient than ever. The 2022 Not-For-Profit Conference brings both local and national thought leaders to a live virtual setting to reflect on the past two years and offer future perspective. Session topics will help assess the continuing impacts of the pandemic on your organization, provide ways to adapt to changes, and keep you updated on key trends.Learning Objectives:
- Identify pandemic and economic trends that are impacting programming, fundraising and the workforce.
- Discuss the reasons why nonprofit organizations are especially prone to embezzlement schemes at the hands of employees.
- Discuss major developments important to the profession with an emphasis on lessons learned during implementation of significant standards.
- Highlight technology trends and identify success factors and implications through an NFP lens.
- Discuss evolving tax legislation and impact on NFP organizations.
- Dive into four critical areas of a future focused leadership agenda; strategy, culture, risk leadership and advocacy.
All times are Eastern Time Zone
2:10 - 3:00 pm Tax Update and 990 Insight, Linda Sheridan, CPA, CVA, Managing Partner, Snyder & Company
3:15 - 4:30 pm The Future Focus Nonprofit Leaders, Michael Cade, CPA, CGMA, Strategy Consultant, Executive Coach & Owner of NFP Beyond the Numbers