Bonus Session Sponsor
Demonstrate your expertise and enjoy unparalleled exposure to local decision makers and experts by leading a branded bonus session during the conference. The PICPA handles all the marketing and logistics, so you can focus on delivering top-level thought leadership.
Looking for the best return on your investment? Reserve an early-bird session at a two-day conference. Sign up early for maximum exposure in the conference marketing.
- Design and present a custom 50-minute education session* that will be promoted to all conference attendees as a free bonus session – select an early-bird or night-owl time slot.
- Company name and link included alongside the session name in email promotions.
- Session information, including the company logo, included in print promotions, if received at least four months prior to the event.
- Complimentary conference registration for the speaker and one additional representative, including meals and CPE credit.
- Provide branded materials or promotional items that will be distributed to attendees during the session. (Sponsor is responsible for printing and shipping materials.)
- Recognition as a Bonus Session Sponsor on the agenda and welcome slide show. Verbally recognized as a Bonus Session Sponsor during the opening remarks.
- Six-foot exhibit table near the PICPA registration desk.
- Also includes all of the “Advertiser” benefits.
*Session topic must be relevant to the conference topic and audience, as well as eligible for CPE credit. The session cannot be a demonstration of a product or service, and cannot be an express solicitation of business. A session description must be preapproved by the PICPA to reserve the session, and the speaker and all session materials must be approved by the PICPA one month prior to the conference.