Bonus Session Sponsor
Demonstrate your expertise and enjoy unparalleled exposure to local decision makers and experts by leading a branded bonus session during the conference. The PICPA handles all the marketing and logistics, so you can focus on delivering top-level thought leadership.
Looking for the best return on your investment? Reserve an early-bird session at a two-day conference. Sign up early for maximum exposure in the conference marketing.
- Design and present a custom 50-minute education session* that will be promoted to all conference attendees as a free bonus session – select an early-bird or night-owl timeslot.
- Company name and link included alongside the session name in e-mail promotions.
- Session information, including the company logo, included in print promotions, if received at least four months prior to the event.
- Complimentary conference registration for the speaker and one additional representative, including meals and CPE credit.
- Provide branded materials or promotional items that will be distributed to attendees during the session. (Sponsor is responsible for printing and shipping materials.)
- Recognition as a Bonus Session Sponsor on the agenda and welcome slide show. Verbally recognized as a Bonus Session Sponsor during the opening remarks.
- Six-foot exhibit table near the PICPA registration desk.
- Also includes all of the “Advertiser” benefits
*Session topic must be relevant to the conference topic and audience, as well as eligible for CPE credit. The session cannot be a demonstration of a product or service, and cannot be an express solicitation of business. A session description must be pre-approved by the PICPA to reserve the session, and the speaker and all session materials must be approved by the PICPA one month prior to the conference.