< Return to List
- Understanding New SASs
- Lisa Ritter, CPA, provides commentary to her fall 2012 Pennsylvania CPA Journal story "Prepare Now: Clarified SASs are Coming."
- Political Analyst Terry Madonna
- Terry Madonna, Director of the Center for Politics and Public Affairs at Franklin & Marshall College, previews his speech at PICPA's 2012 Leadership Conference.
- Legislative Issues Affecting CPAs, Individuals, and Businesses
- Peter Calcara, vice president of PICPA's Government Relations team, provides a quick synopsis of the state legislative issues affecting CPAs, their clients, individuals, and businesses.
- Preventing Internal Fraud is Imperative
- Howard Silverstone, CPA, provides background to his piece in the Summer 2012 issue of the Pennsylvania CPA Journal "Use Poor Richard's Timeless Advice to Take on Fraud."
- How Facebook Works for You
- Part one of PICPA in Social Media - How it Works for You features Jenna Batchelor discussing the benefits of using Facebook.
- How Twitter Works for You
- Part two of PICPA in Social Media - How it Works for You features Jackie Barnard discussing Twitter.
- How LinkedIn Works for You
- Part three of PICPA in Social Media - How it Works for You features Maureen Renzi on the power of LinkedIn.
- How Blogging Works for You
- Part four of PICPA in Social Media - How it Works for You features Maureen Renzi discussing the benefits of blogging for CPAs.
- Why LinkedIn is the "It" Professional Introduction
- John Fidler, an executive recruiter at Attolon Partners, discusses why LinkedIn will eventually overtake the traditional resume.
- Winter Webinar Wonderland
- Want to get CPE this winter? Francesca Zampaglione, CPA, vice president of PICPA's Professional Education Team, explains how you can get it.