Ask a CPA
PICPA Members Answer Your Questions
Do you have a question about personal financial planning? Are you a business owner who has questions about business plans, loan applications, or taxes? You are not alone. PICPA members are here to help, and they have answered hundreds of these questions already.
A few important items to consider before submitting your question:
- Due to the drastic change in laws affecting 2018 tax returns brought on by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, we are receiving a higher-than-normal number of questions. Please note PICPA members cannot address every question submitted through the service and try to respond to those with the broadest appeal.
- Before submitting your tax question, please use our search function above to see if your query has been answered or browse these pages:
- Please allow up to 10 business days for a response to be posted to your question.
- Certain subjects would be better, and more appropriately, addressed with a CPA consultation.
- This is a consumer-facing resource. For PICPA members looking for technical guidance, please consider using our PICPA Connect discussion board.