Join the Northeastern Chapter for our annual
overnight stay at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions in the Poconos. Kick off the
weekend with a family friendly welcoming reception on Friday night, complete with
drinks, appetizers, and all the fixings for the kids to roast s’mores on the
veranda fire pits.
$200 total for the whole family!
- Overnight lodging in a room for up to 4 people*
- Drinks, sweet treats, and s’mores at private welcoming reception in the Orange River
- Four passes to be used on both days to the Kalahari
, Pennsylvania’s largest indoor waterpark
- Access to all resort amenities including outdoor pool
- Complimentary wireless internet service in overnight
- Complimentary self-parking
- Free use of fitness center
Register by May 12, 2017 to reserve your room. Kelli Comegys, chapter administrator,
will contact you regarding your guest names.
delay! These rooms will sell out quickly!
*Additional guests are $35
per person . Please contact Kelli Comegys at
(267) 675-6257 to register more than four people. Maximum capacity in each room
is six people.