Key Ratio Analysis Webinar
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
PICPA Member: $245 | Nonmember: $345
A background in financial statement analysis.
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, The California Society of CPAs. After registering, you will receive an email from the California Society with the log-in information.
- Determine the five-step key ratio analysis model.
- Identify in-depth cash flow analysis applications.
- Recognize how to calculate the lendable real estate equity model.
- Choose industry comparisons and software applications.
- Identify the Z-score bankruptcy prediction and sustainable growth models.
- The five-step key financial ratio analysis model and illustrative case studies.
- Cash flow applications, including traditional EBITDA, personal, global or combined, fixed charge coverage, free cash flow, cash basis, and real estate.
- Lendable real estate equity model.
- Key ratio software applications.
- Z-score (bankruptcy prediction) and sustainable growth models.
|David L. Osburn, MBA, is the
founder and managing member of David L. Osburn & Associates. His firm
specializes in providing seminars and webinars on topics such as banking
and finance, negotiation skills, marketing and management. He also
functions as the CFO of a multi-state construction company and co-manages
a bank educational program with the University of Nevada, Las Vegas
(UNLV). <br /> <br
/> With more than 25 years
of teaching experience, Mr. Osburn is an adjunct faculty member of both an
accredited MBA program and a community college. His extensive professional
background of 26 years includes 16 years in banking, covering
comprehensive underwriting, management, business development and
commercial loan experience.
Mr. Osburn holds an MBA from Utah State University and a BS in
Finance from Brigham Young University. He is also a graduate of the
National Commercial Lending School at the University of
You May Also Like
Sept. 19 | Harrisburg
Aug. 19 | Webinar
Aug. 19 | Webinar