How to Read Body Language (Including Virtual) Webinar
2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
PICPA Member: $49 | Nonmember: $74
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering, you will receive an email from email@example.com with the log-in information.
Interview-style session, moderated by Toby Groves, Ph.D. with Jan Hargrave-the nation's leader in non-verbal communication & body language expert. This is a session replay from "The Explorers Conference 2020:Exploring the New World of Governance, Audit, Leadership and Change".
"Person of Interest-How to Read Body Language (Including Virtual)"! It’s a scientific fact that a person’s body gestures give away his true intentions. Over ninety percent of all face-to-face or face-to-computer conversations derive from nonverbal clues. The body’s silent messages reveal much more information than the spoken word does. Jan provides you with the nonverbal behaviors/practices that help you understand and interpret body language, including deception, whether in person or virtual.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.Learning Objectives:
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify three silent cues of deception
- Identify at least three facial expressions of emotion
- Identify at least two methods of interpreting meaning related to body language
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Detect liars: read the “micro-expressions” of deception during virtual conversations
- Understand the facial expressions of emotion (interest, curiosity, attention) through “reading” facial expressions
- Interpret body language and what it may mean in a given context
You May Also Like
Oct. 25 | Webinar
Oct. 28 | Webinar
Nov. 1 | Webinar