Walter Haig's AICPA Auditing Standards Update Webinar
11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
PICPA Member: $229 | Nonmember: $329
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the log-in information.
This course will enable practitioners to understand and apply the AICPA "clarification" auditing standards. Further, this course will provide guidance on how to perform an effective, efficient and profitable audit engagement. The course is loaded with practical practice aids to help enable participants to comply with the standards. Troublesome areas as identified in peer reviews and litigation will be covered. Participants who take this course will enjoy smooth sailing in their peer reviews, guaranteed!
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.Learning Objectives:
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the key changes in recently issued AICPA auditing standards
- Recognize common audit deficiencies as identified in peer reviews
- Distinguish common audit deficiencies as identified in lawsuits centered on audit engagements
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- AICPA auditing standards issued during the 18-month period prior to the program
- The new SAS 134 audit reports
- How to fulfill responsibility to detect fraud under AU-C Section 240
- How to help clients design, implement and maintain their internal controls
- Troublesome areas as identified in peer reviews and litigation
- How to perform profitable audits
You May Also Like
Dec. 5 | Webinar
Dec. 22 | Webinar
Dec. 1 | Webinar