Remote Auditing: Management and Supervision Webinar
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
PICPA Member: $79 | Nonmember: $104
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the log-in information.
Remote auditing is a necessity now, but even after COVID-19 eases, most accounting firms expect their engagement teams to do a significant part of their work remotely. Managing the client and the audit team, supervising the work and keeping the engagement on track is challenging in the best of times. With the client and team members isolated from each other and working from home, those challenges grow considerably.
Even the best run firms are reporting hits to realization of 10% or more caused by the remote work environment. Over time, individual managers and supervisors will learn what works and what doesn’t and adjust their management and supervision techniques to be more effective.
The goal of this webcast is to accelerate that learning process, to enable your managers and supervisors to more quickly become adept at managing their teams remotely. Original, illustrative video examples drive this learning event and help participants connect the lessons to application in the real world.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.Learning Objectives:
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify and plan for the challenges individuals face working from home
- Apply best practices for supervising and providing guidance to individual team members working remotely
- Identify and plan for the challenges of managing teams and client personnel working remotely
- Apply best practices for managing and guiding remote teams to successfully complete a project
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Challenges of working remotely
- Best practices for remote supervision of individuals
- Remote team management
You May Also Like
June 20 | Webinar
June 15 | Webinar
June 3 | Webinar