Forgotten Managerial Accounting Tools for CPAs Webinar
PICPA Member: $79 | Nonmember: $104
Basic working knowledge of financial statements and business processes.
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the log-in information.
This session revisits managerial accounting techniques that you may not have considered for many years, even though they could be invaluable for CPAs in both business and public accounting. You will appreciate a fresh perspective of concepts you may not have considered since your college days. We will illustrate concepts with practical examples that you can immediately bring back to the office!
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.Learning Objectives:
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Analyze fundamental managerial accounting concepts that may not be part of your daily routine
- Apply managerial accounting techniques to actual business circumstances
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Target profit analysis
- Break-even analysis
- Relevant costs and decision-making
- Standard costs and variances
- Activity-based costing
- Segment reporting and analysis