The CFO Who Went to Prison Webinar
PICPA Member: $79 | Nonmember: $104
This webinar is hosted by PICPA's partner, CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering, you will receive an email from email@example.com with the log-in information.
Joshua, a CFO from Chicago, did not go to prison for stealing the $2 million in liquid cash he had access to on a daily basis. Instead, Joshua ended up in prison by rationalizing that he was entitled to a few small perks of the profession. This course explores Joshua's story and covers how and why executives with high annual incomes make short-sighted decisions that can cost them their job and freedom.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.Learning Objectives:
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Describe how some people begin their career with good intentions yet end up in prison.
- Explain how seemingly benign decisions can lead to severe problems later.
- Identify how gray areas can expose people to problems they cannot foresee.
- Understand how seizing the wrong opportunity can cost people their job and freedom.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- The importance of values
- Identifying success
- Ethical dilemmas
- Mitigation strategies
- Creating tools to help make better decisions
- Personal accountability strategies