Human Resources Support Services from MEA
The PICPA is excited to offer HR Support Services through The MidAtlantic Employers' Association (MEA).
This membership, worth over $1,300 per year, is FREE to all PICPA members!
Workforce challenges and HR departments come in all shapes and sizes, which is why MEA offers a broad scope of services, tools, and programs designed to keep your organization current and compliant. Whether you are a department of one or a non-HR professional
wearing an HR hat, MEA has you covered with support tailored to your specific needs, including:
Call or email HR experts and get support for your specific HR or compliance needs, such as:
- Can employers make direct deposit mandatory?
- My company has remote employees in multiple states. How do we handle labor law poster compliance?
- Can an employer withhold money from an employee’s check for failure to return company equipment or damage to company property?
- Can we accept a letter from the Social Security Administration as a valid form of documentation for a new employee’s I9?
Webinars and Town Halls
- Hosted weekly by MEA, this series provides employers with the latest HR and employment law updates.
- Past topics include Steps for a Successful Payroll Technology Implementation, Pay Transparency Legislation, and Wage & Hour Law: Determining Exempt vs Nonexempt Status.
MEA Legal Services
At a discounted rate of $360 per hour, for advice and consultation on issues such as...
- Workplace harassment, ADA compliance and disability accommodation, discrimination, DOL guidance, and more.
Ready to get started?
Access your HR professional
Not a member? Join today and get this $1,300 benefit for free!