By Lori W. Braden, vice president – strategic marketing
The first year of the CPA biennial continuing education cycle is almost at a close. Have you completed your required 20 CPE credits yet? Review your requirements and follow these five easy steps to meet the Dec. 31, 2016, deadline.
- Visit your CPE History for a summary of the credits you’ve earned with the PICPA since Jan. 1, 2016. Centralize all of your credit tracking by adding non-PICPA credits to your summary. You can even print a copy for your records!
- Check out the complimentary CPE options for PICPA members.
- View the calendar for events that work with your schedule.
- Search courses by location, topic, credit type, or keyword.
- Consider a Value Pass or Value Pass Plus for the best value.
Don’t forget to check out these new features:
Check the Remember Me box to stay logged in to the PICPA website. That’ll be one less password you have to remember.
The My Account drop-down provides a quick summary of your Upcoming Events, CPE History, Saved for Later, and PICPA membership.