By Sara Albert, PICPA member relations manager
To better connect our members to available job opportunities, the PICPA has partnered with Web Scribble to launch an upgraded online job board. The new job board is the centerpiece feature of PICPA’s revamped Career Center, which is set to launch at the end of March.
Enhanced Features for Job Seekers
Job seekers will find an improved and personalized job search experience, including new benefits such as customized job alert emails and quick-apply options to make job searching more efficient. Users will also be able to track and monitor all their applications through a portal.
Additional benefits for job seekers include the following:
- Easy sign-on using your PICPA account through desktop or mobile devices. If you do not have a PICPA login, you will be directed to create an account with Web Scribble.
- Search for jobs from the Career Center homepage, then drill down by location, category, experience level, and more using the advanced search feature.
- Get noticed by potential employers when you upload your résumé.
- BONUS Benefit: PICPA members can receive a free résumé critique from our partner, Top Resume, and receive access to member-only pricing on enhanced résumé review services.
Enhanced Features for Employers
Employers looking for new talent will have access to a pool of highly qualified candidates as soon as they post open positions. New features that employers can look forward to include customizable résumé alert emails, enhanced company branding options, and more.
Additional benefits include the following:
- Seamless transition of your previous job board account and job postings to the new job board: simply log in with your PICPA username and password to access your account.
- Discounted job pricing for PICPA members and additional discounts for Firm-Sponsored Membership firms and Firm Alliance members.
- Résumé alert notifications.
- Prescreen and match candidates through questionnaires.
- Send job posts to sites such as ZipRecruiter and LinkedIn through our partner network.
Whether you are searching for a highly skilled candidate or you are a highly qualified professional looking for your next opportunity, the PICPA’s new job board is your one-stop shop. We look forward to sharing more details about our revamped Career Center in the coming weeks.
The PICPA’s new and improved Career Center was developed in partnership with Web Scribble, the leading provider of career center technology for associations.
Sign up for weekly professional and technical updates from PICPA's blogs, podcasts, and discussion board topics by completing this form.