Is your company or firm interested in becoming a corporate sponsor of the Pennsylvania CPA Foundation? Sponsorships are customizable and include numerous opportunities for recognition.
There are many virtual opportunities currently available!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss custom sponsorships.
- Sponsorship of 12 Accounting Career Days includes logo featured on website
and print materials, speaking time, and option to provide promotional items to attendees.
Approximate reach of 2,000 high school student and educator attendees
- Student networking events including Student Networking & Casino Nights.
Approximately 250-500 attendees
- Scholarship webpages and Pennsylvania CPA Foundation website.
Approximately 3,000-5,000 unique views annually
- Student News is a monthly e-newsletter for PICPA student members that includes career tips, CPA Exam information, events, and more.
Approximately 4,000 recipients
- Featured recognition on Pennsylvania CPA Foundation materials, videos, and presentations.
Approximate reach of 5,000 viewers
- The Pennsylvania CPA Foundation annual report will have an annual distribution of 15,000.
Why does your firm choose to support the Pennsylvania CPA Foundation?"Our firm is dedicated to the development of its talent and providing a career for CPA from all walks of life and across cultures. The CPA Foundation shares our view on the benefits
of diversifying the accounting profession. We take pride in doing our part to provide opportunities for students with a passion for becoming a CPA."
Drucker & Scaccetti
Hear from mentor-level sponsor, RKL, about why they choose to support the Foundation's missions.