PICPA’s 2018 Leadership Conference took place on Sept. 24 and featured discussions on professional issues, thought leadership, personal and professional development, and more.
Active committee members and PICPA volunteers from around Pennsylvania attended for a day of hot topics, inspiring speakers, recognizing Young Leader award recipients, and networking.
- Erica Mahady, Illumination Consulting Partners
- Barry Melancon, CEO, AICPA
- Ryan Unger, President & CEO, Team Pennsylvania
- Stacy Vernier, Firm Administrator, Maher Duessel
- Joel Valentine, Managing Partner, Wessel & Company
- Kathy Gutierrez, HR Director, RKL LLP
- David J. Byrne CPA,Vice President of Finance, East Penn Manufacturing Co.
- Anirban Basu, Sage Policy Group
- Don Yaeger, Author & Speaker
Thanks to all of our speakers and attendees!