To be eligible to apply, candidates must:
- Be a PICPA member. Not a member? It's quick and easy to join, we'll walk you through it in the scholarship app or you can visit www.picpa.org/belong.
- Be a permanent Pennsylvania resident.
- Applicants are required to be pre-approved to test by NASBA (you must have a bachelor's degree to be approved to test) and agree to sit for at least one part within six months of the date on the application approval letter.**
- Applicants are required to NOT have already completed all four parts of the exam, but may have completed zero to three parts.
- Applicants cannot have any scholarship, grant, or other funding sources that would cover exam fees, and are not receiving reimbursement from an employer. Those who have received funding in the past but no longer have current funding may still be eligible. Contact the PICPA at (215) 496-5996 or email@example.com with questions.
- Applicants cannot be a previous winner of the PICPA CPA Exam scholarship.
**Applicants must submit a copy of their NTS (Notice to Schedule) RECEIPT for payment of the application fee, and any exam fees. A copy of the credit statement is acceptable. All will be submitted as attachments (PDF format) at the end of the application.
Questions about the CPA Exam scholarships or your eligibility?
Contact the Pennsylvania CPA Foundation team at (215) 496-9272 or firstname.lastname@example.org.