Congratulations to the following Pennsylvania examinees who were the top scorers for 2016, according to NASBA. The top scorers are individuals whose combined scores on all four sections of the CPA Exam were the highest of all Pennsylvania exam takers last year.
Those indicated as Elijah Watt Sells Award winners obtained a cumulative average score above 95.5 across all four sections of the CPA Exam and passed all four sections of the Exam on their first attempt. Only 58 of the 102,323 candidates who sat for the Exam in 2016 met the criteria to receive the Elijah Wall Sells Award, which was bestowed upon the candidates by the American Institute of CPAs.
Note: The awards designated below are PICPA awards, unless otherwise noted.
John Christopher Clark* ^ - Senior Award winner 2016
- Danielle Leigh Dennis* ^ - Senior Award winner 2016
- Jonathan Daniel Garber* ^ - Senior Award winner 2015; Scholarship winner 2014
- Chris Gauss* ^ - CPA Exam Scholarship winner 2015
- Kevin James Montminy* ^ - Elijah Watt Sells Award winner (AICPA)
- Rebekah Rosemary Musho* ^ - Chapter Scholarship Winner 2016; Scholarship Winner 2015
- Nina Marie Nelson*
- Quan Quoc Nguyen*
- Christopher George Parsons* - Senior Award winner 2015; Elijah Watt Sells Award winner (AICPA)
- Ryan Harry Perez* - Elijah Watt Sells Award winner (AICPA)
- Joseph Thomas Pickett* ^
- Kristi Ann Reidenbaugh* ^
- Samuel Robert Siegel - Elijah Watt Sells Award winner (AICPA)
- Christopher Michael Whittall* ^- Scholarship winner 2015; Elijah Watt Sells Award winner (AICPA)
- Brian Wright* - Elijah Watt Sells Award winner
*Current PICPA member.
^ Began as a PICPA Student Affiliate.