Please complete and submit this form by April 22.
* required fields
Nominator information (if not self-nominated)
The PICPA will honor experienced leaders who have made significant contributions in at least two of the criteria listed below. Please provide a summary of the accomplishments judges should consider under the following categories:
- Mentoring other professionals**
- Authorship of articles for professional journals, consumer resources, blogs, etc.
- Major or unique contributions to the profession, including but not limited to professional education presentations, videos, and podcasts
- Community service activity and leadership roles
- Improvements to the workplace
Please include supporting documentation as evidence of accomplishments. This may include letters of recommendation from supervisors, peers, students, community organizations, etc. Resumes are not required, but are recommended, along with links to LinkedIn profile and other resources proving a glimpse into the candidates’ qualifications.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 496-9272.
**More heavily weighted than other criteria
If you do not see a success message once hitting submit, please check to make sure all required fields are filled out and you have not submitted over 2,000 characters for your detailed description.