The Federal Taxation Committee
maintains a proactive dialogue with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), provides
comments and guidance on federal tax policy, upholds relationships with
Pennsylvania’s congressional delegation, and maintains stakeholder liaison
representation on behalf of the PICPA.
- Maintain liaison relationship with IRS
representatives for the purpose of resolving issues affecting the profession
and the public interest in the administration of the federal tax laws within
- Monitor federal tax activity and provide comments to
appropriate entities, as necessary.
- Host an annual "End-of-Year Wrap-Up" webinar.
- Provide periodic content for the CPA Now blog and podcasts relating to tax reform and
other relevant topics.
- Foster relationships with members of the Pennsylvania
- Help plan content for PICPA's annual Tax Con.
Meetings take place twice per year—in
the spring and fall. Additional meetings may be held at the call of the chair.
Feedback is requested periodically via email.